Friday, August 29, 2008

Lazy Friday

Since I quit add maths tuition, pretty much every Friday has been lazy. Today is no exception. Mummy and I went to Tesco to get my hair cut and to get some groceries. While waiting for the bus at the KJ bus station on the way home, I noticed this lady sitting next to me. When I turned around, she was staring at me, scowling!

Raising one eyebrow, I wondered if I was doing anything improper. Looking around and checking my hair, I concluded that everything was alright and decided that the lady probably wasn't a nice one, then went back to staring into space waiting for the stupid bus driver.

After a while, the same lady came over to my mom, and gave us her ticket, explaining that she had mistakenly bought it, forgetting that she could use her card. Surprised by her kind gesture, I mentally scolded myself for prejudging her as not being nice, asking myself why I'm so quick to judge people without knowing them first. Mentally, I apologised to the woman, i know she can't hear me, but just to appease my conscience, I apologised.

Then, as I turned around again, I noticed she was staring right at me, with the same scowl!! I quickly looked away, thinking WhyWhyWhy is she staring at me like that!! I was seriously freaked out and till now, I still don't know what I did wrong. Weird woman!!

Anyway, I've finished The Warrior Heir, maybe I'll post a synopsis, but I'm too lazy to do it right now. *sigh* Oh, just remembered, I'm gonna be the emcee for SMK Tropz high school prom!! Haha Thanks goes to Karina, who gave it up, and Sook Ting, who recommended me. Hope I'll do good!! Oh, and I'm working on a short story to send to The Star newspaper.
Personal motivation: Self-Satisfaction and the 100 ringgit they're paying...hehe (it all comes down to money anyway). Hope it turns out well and I'll get it published. Been meaning to write more so maybe this'll serve as motivation.

Speaking bout lazy, I'm gonna go sleep, or I'll be dead for tonight's tuition.
Ciaozzzzzzzzzzzz~~

No comments: