Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holidays

Fourth day of the one week holidays and I've not even completed my add maths project!! How?!! Tambah lagi two sejarah SPM sets, chemistry, and Sejarah notes!! T.T

But I've watched Wall - e!! Super funny movie, great for the whole family. I love the way he communicates with the people and the other robots even though he can't speak.

Bought a new book, and it turns out to be the second book of a trilogy...==; But luckily for me it stands on it's own as well. Story's about a boy who turns out to be a wizard and yada yada yada.


The book.

Also caught a stray butterfly that flew into my house, took some pictures, examined it(bio student wei!!XD), and then let it go again, (because I'm a nice person).




Don't know whether you can see it, but it's white with brown stripes, very beautiful, I've never seen one like that before.

And that's all I've been doing the whole holidays (wasting time) XD

Duurrrective?
Classified!


No comments: