Monday, August 11, 2008

First of the Firsts!!

Alamak....want to put picture also susah...walaowei do until so sleepy di....headache somemore...Hey whoever's out there , this is my first time blogging!!I know it's a miracle and I'm practically butchering the english language but I don't care..BuaHahahahahahahaha...lol When I'm sleepy I tend to go off the tracks a little....Anyway let me tell you what I've been trying to do...For one, I've been trying to include a cute little picture of a cherry pie onto the header but...no luck.... T.T, so now, I have to settle for this instead. But! It's okay, I'm gonna keep trying!! Where there's a will, there's a way, so trust me, someday it'll be there...Buahahaha....Aiyah, why am I so siao...Because it's my first time!! Lol... I think I better stop here before I terrorize anyone. Don't worry, my next post won't be so siao....at least I think not...hehe. You'll never now!!Never!!

Ciaozzzz~

No comments: