Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random-ness

A few days ago, Sook Ting commented that my blog was sooooo boring cause there were no pics. So in an attempt to spice things up a little, I decided to upload a few random picture that I took last night in my small small room. These picture are of random stuff and not me, cause I'm sorry, but I'm not a cam whore.




My very very messy desk



My Desk after having gone through thorough cleaning this morning
(so much neater right?)




Some birthday presents I've received . The one on the right is from Yee Ling, it's a bottle of hand-made paper stars.


My Best Friends (?)




A lousy piece of plastic I got for getting the highest score for English subject during PMR trails, I think I beat Yee Ling by one point XD


My favourite pair of earrings XP



The Kite Runner - A book I read recently, A very good book. Go Get it!!




A bookmark made out of clay the my Lou Gong bought for me. (love ya!)



Christmas present from my DG leaders- Daniel and Angie
( it's actually a photo frame, but Angie modified it to be a daily reminder of how good God is to me)


My Teen Study Bible


Well, that's all the pictures I have for now, hopefully I'll be able to take more in the future.

Ciaozz~

No comments: