Monday, August 25, 2008

High School Drama?

Day 6384...

So much drama, so much hurt(?), so much angst. Such is my mundane life. Seriously people, get over yourselves. Right now, Lord, all I want is to get out of this sucky school.

Woke up today in song, and went to school cheerfully. Until morning assembly happened. Students of SMK Tropicana, the worst school ever, were made to stand in the rain while breathing in insecticide by the gallons.

Pn. Right Hand, knew that MBPJ was gonna fog our school's compound, but still insisted our presence downstairs. Somemore can warn us, don't move around too much, cause if you move around you'll breathe in more. DUDE!! The point is to not breathe it in at all!!

Pn. Big-Butt-Cause-That's-Where-My-Brain-Is insisted that we kept quiet cause if we make more noise, we're not gonna get to go back to class...WTH!! Yeah, sure, kill us all, no more problems!!SWT

Got to class, face drama again!

But as always, HuiChuin managed to lift my spirits, even if just a little bit. HuiChuin, I hope you don't change at all.

But thank The Lord, I managed to persuade dear daddy to get the first book- The Warrior Heir for me. Thanks daddy, Love you!!Now I'm sore all over due to lack of sleep. Been staying up all night reading.

That 'bout sums it up. Love my shmoops, hope you find a job soon. Want to complain to you 'bout stuff. That's 'bout all I miss you for. *MUAXX*

Anyway, stupidest comment of the day : "Pn. Right Hand: ' Don't worry, a little bit of rain won't kill you.'"
No Pn.Right Hand, the insecticide will do the job. Thankyouverymuch!!

Moral of the story: High School Drama...PSHHHHTTT. Nothanks

No comments: