Saturday, August 23, 2008

This Again?

Yes. This again. Maybe I should have been more specific. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, and maybe I've been very harsh but this is my blog. And this is where I express my feelings, honestly this is what I felt, and what I've personally been through. It may not be exactly the truth, so please anyone who's reading, this is just my side, my version of what happened. To be fair, people in 5A are generally nice people, with a few exceptions, as with any group of people.

Yes, I know, I should have asked if you guys were planning anything. Yes, maybe I should have taken initiative, I apologise. Kin Kit and Karina, when I wrote that, I didn't have you guys in mind. I honestly hope I didn't hurt your feelings in any way cause that's not my intention. I hope we'll forget that and allow our friendship to grow.

Anyway, I've finished the book- The Wizard Heir!! It's a really good book, to me at least, wouldn't know 'bout anyone else. Can't wait to get the first one because it's about my favourite character!! XD

~Ciozzz~

No comments: