Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Was Born On A pirate Ship!

Last Saturday I went to youth as usual, this time round, I was in charge of welcome. After racking my brain for quite some time, I decided to just go with tongue twisters. So, as always, when you need info. you google it. And I found a lot of funny ones- Here are just some of my favorites:-

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would
if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Which witch wished which wicked wish?

Many an anemone sees an enemy anemone.

Of all the felt I ever felt,
I never felt a piece of felt
which felt as fine as that felt felt,
when first I felt that felt hat's felt.

If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor
who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the
doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor
the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager
imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?

Then suddenly I came across this one, which to me is the funniest of all-

I was born on a pirate ship

When I saw it, I was naturally puzzled, thinking how does this classify as a tongue twister?
Then right below it I saw this - hold your tongue while saying it.

LOLs. Try it. Seriously. I got the giggles trying it, and couldn't stop after that. HAHA!!

I Was Born On A Pirate Ship!


No comments: