Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sweet Freedom

Without any explanation, I'm sure by looking at the title, anyone would know what this post is about! Durr! SPM is over!! (almost). YESH!! Finally the last days of form 5 are here, and I'd be lying if I say I wouldn't miss it. Although there were times that I really wanted to just burn my books and come to think of it, my school, but still many enjoyable moments.

So, out of boredom, I come up with my list of top 10 form 5 moments:

10. Christmas shopping! : YES! After the stressful exams, any girl would definitely be looking forward to shopping. What with the excuse of "it's christmas time" to splurge! Though it's quite a dilema thinking of ideas for gifts (especially for my shmoops), but that's part of the fun!

9. HuiChuin's b'day : His face when he found out we got him underwear with "cool" pictures of animals and smily faces drawn all over!

8. Prom!: Yes, it's not actually here yet, but I imagine it would be fun to be surrounded by your friends and being mc will definitely be fun (especially the part where I get paid!). Hopefully, everyone will cooperate so that it'll be fun-er (and so that we mc-s don't look like fools).

7. SASA interview: My interview with HElP uni was fun despite the tension on that day. Looking back, it was actually quite an experience (especially when I got word I was chosen! and then I decided not to take it)

6. Pn. Tie's add math class: Yes, I know. Add maths shouldn't be anywhere near fun, and though I enjoy add maths, most of the fun in this class is due to Pn. Tie's very very dead-panned reactions. One of the most memorable moments I remember is when Pn.Tie poked at HuiChuin's yellow Digi man and asked "huh? What's that?" XD

5. Taking Bible Knowledge for SPM: Why? Cause I felt it was an outward show of my faith, not to show off, but I felt like I was actually serving The Lord. Being only 17, truly a christian for what I feel is a short time, and not serving in any ministry in the church, serving is something I feel I really lack in. Especially since the paper will be abolished if not enough students take it up.

4. "My ambition": Definitely one of my favourite moments was when Karina and I filled up the form about waht we wanted to be as adults. My options were: clown, mermaid, and window washer! My favourite was HuiChuin's though, as he was absent, Karina and I decided to save him some trouble and fill it in for him. The one's I like best are, Sumo wrestler, model pil pelangsing, and sami!

3. Any one of the many times I laughed till my sides split: Yep, with Sook Ting and Christine, my 2 partners in "laming", if you would. One time I particularly remember is when we shamefully tried to speak just 2 phrases of Spanish! "Porque, Maria?!" XD

2. One of the many times HuiChuin and Fook Hoy displayed their gay-ness : I guess I don't have to explain this. Though there were many, my favourite was when they were caught by Pn. Loi... The expression on her face was priceless~!

1. End of SPM: Although it's not officially here yet, but I imagine it would be just peachy-keen!

Cheers~~!

No comments: