Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Freedom! (Almost)

Yeah, everyone's feeling it, the sweet taste of freedom. It's hard to believe that in just about 2 weeks, I'll never have to wear a school uniform, school shoes, encounter crappy teachers, come face to face with smelly, stinky, horrible, toilets or even so much as glance at a sejarah book anymore.

After every single paper, it feels so much lighter, like weights have been lifted off your shoulders. And it's not just me, seems every single person in the hall feels it too. Somehow, no one really seems scared or whatever, we just want it to be OVER!!

I'm sounding hysterical just about now aren't I?

I can't believe it's ending so soon, I've got to say, I'm gonna miss high school to some extent. It seems like form 5 just started...

But the inevitable happens and life goes on...sigh*

Cheers~

No comments: