Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged?

Newbie coming through!! My first time playing this game, so be nice to me...

15 weird habits of mine:

1. When I was younger, I used to talk to my blanket and pillows. (My dad says not to worry, people who talk to themselves have money in the bank!)

2. I once staged a mock picnic with lovely blankeey and all my stuffed toys!!

3. I used to pretend I was the mother of my little stuffed toys....XD

4. I have a lot of mood swings, I can go from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in just a matter of seconds.

5. I lock myself in my room and don't talk to anyone when I'm in a bad mood so I don't lash out at anyone.

6. I hate family functions and big parties...

7. Sometime, I wish I had an older brother, sure they're annoying, but they come in handy when you need someone to carry the heavy stuff or when a guy takes advantage of you.XD

8. Although my big sister already has that part covered. (I love my shmoops)

9. I love add maths.

10. I have a very low self esteem.

11. I love doing arts and craft, ie: making cards, earrings, anything to do with beads.

12. I hate exercise.

13. I love to eat...

14. I like to read about gory killings, forensic science and such, even though I get seriously freaked out.

and lastly,

15. I dream of owning a pie store even though I can bake scratch. ><

I shall spare others from having to do this, 'cause number sixteen is that I'm a nice person XD. Although, not knowing who to tag helps a lot too...Hardeeharhar...
Enjoy!

No comments: