Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updates..

Okie Doke,
I'm supposed to be updating about prom and camp but because of my laziness, I shall direct you to my facebook page-
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=593894262&ref=profile
(because all my photos are there), and kindly ask all my dedicated (or not) readers to use their fertile imaginations, and if your imagination is not fertile, blame your parents for not getting you that G.I. Joe action figure you so wanted when you were six and instead got you a laptop when you were sixteen, then raid your nearby garden supplies store for some fertilizer. And if you have seriously, utterly no idea what I'm talking about, be comforted in the fact that I have seriously, utterly no idea what I'm rambling about except the one thing I'm absolutely sure of, and that is my laziness and thus we have gone one big round and come back to the starting point. Funny how the world works huh?

Cheers~

No comments: