Thursday, December 25, 2008

Real Updates

So much has happened that I both feel like talking about and don't feel like talking about.

Alright, camp was an eye-opener. This years camp was really different and I can safely say that I was one of the people that didn't adjust well to the differences, yes there was a lot of complaining (in my mind, if not out loud).

But in the end, I learnt many lessons like most people would say time is running out, we have to always be on our guard and yada yada. Yes it's important, and everyone knows that so I shan't repeat. I think one of the most valuable lessons I learnt is that God never disappoints.

I had a lot of very big big expectations for this camp so when I got there I was kind of dissapointed. But in the end, I learnt a lot plus a much needed lesson. You may think God has let you down and blah blah but you know know that in the end when you look at the bigger picture, He really didn't.

Anyway, if you didn't get that, I'm too lazy to explain.

Then there was my grandma's 80th b'day, for which my dad made a video (it's genius, if I might say so). Safe to say, we all had a great time, well, except the part where they made me sing the chorus of a song solo. It was my grandma's favourite song, a mandarin one, a super hard to sing. Thanks guys for sticking me with that one, you could barely hear my voice!

Then there was christmas eve, where our whole family gathered at grandma's for dinner and gift-exchanging. This year it was considerably smaller 'cause everyone had somewhere to rush to, which was kinda sad. Also, I spent like 4 hours making cards for my dg members, I can only hope they appreciate it and keep it.

Christmas...was kinda sad, I went to church for the usual christmas morning sermon then stayed a while for lunch (a slice of pizza) then went home and...did nothing! Yeah, it was a lazy christmas.

Also, I spent the last three days in bed, reading and crying at the same time! The books were awfully sad and what can I say, I'm a girl.

Well, I shall say no more and let my pics do the talking. (Hmm, I did say quite a lot didn't I...)

Alrighty, there's something wrong, I can't upload pictures so if you really really curious, drop by facebook!

Cheers~

No comments: