Friday, January 30, 2009

I Want...

Seems to be that almost everyone's happy. It's a good thing hat everyone is happy, we probably should be, seeing as it is the festive season, so called.

I really really hate being a party pooper, but just some thoughts.

Want(verb) : to feel a need or desire to have or do.

Here's what I want:

I want to love unconditionally
I want to have unwavering faith
I want to love God more than I love myself
I want to be patient
I want to stop being judgmental
I want to be humble
I want to be able to say sorry
I want to want what I want for the right reasons
I want to be ready
I want to be beautiful on the inside
I want to stop worrying about my appearance
I want people to like me
I want to open my mouth more
I want to serve Him better
I want to be able to inspire people
I want to stop being insulting
I want mean what I say
I want to do what I preach
I want to be sure
I want to be better in anyway, anywhere, to anyone
I want to be everything that I can be for Him

Well, take a look in the mirror, and know that you don't always get what you want, bitch!

No comments: